Wednesday, August 10, 2011

TIDBITS

le fashion instagram

ph: my own



it's official... i'm seriously addicted to instagram

i wanted to share some of my shots with those of you who aren't on there.

if you decide to join or if you're already on instagram you can find me under 'LeFashion'!

here are all the details from my images above:



row 1: me/covergirl 'spellbound' lips | pamela love necklace + j.crew denim shirt | ASOS goodies

row 2: isabel marant sneakers | some of my shoe collection | acne shearling jacket

row 3: bracelets from cc skye | my Alvy bebe | f-troupe shoes

row 4: D+G 'l'imperatrice' perfume | rag & bone/f-troupe x2 shoes | my YSL arty ring

row 5: soludos espadrilles | a painting of mine from college | my JiJi beast

row 6: starbucks passion lemonade iced tea | pamela love necklace | j brand jeans

row 7: f21 ring | my sleepy lil monsters | elizabeth & james lafayette sunnies

row 8: kelsi dagger sandals | f21 clutch + fur tail from an LA flea market | suno skirt

row 9: close up of one of my tops | nail color- china glaze 'japanese koi' | colin stuart heels

row 10: giuseppe zanotti booties | meryl streep in 'manhattan' | victoria's secret beach goodies

row 11: favorite white manicure | equipment 'sophie' blouse | burberry platform sandals